Marketing Project Manager
The marketing project manager will manage and execute projects for website development and product launches. This position will support the implementation of marketing strategy and projects across all websites under the Beauty & Hair network. The project manager will ensure the completion of marketing projects and that all tasks and deadlines are met. Previous marketing experience is preferred; project management experience is a must. A successful candidate will be highly organized, an exception communicator and have a strong ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Serve as project lead for the marketing team, assuming the responsibility for managing digital projects including website development, product launches, production and other marketing initiatives.
- Work closely with the marketing team to help define and map out the project scope, resource needs, prioritize tasks, and meet project deadlines and milestones.
- Serve as the liaison between vendors, manufactures and the internal marketing team to keep everyone up to date on important information, develop and monitor timelines and deadlines, and track and ensure follow-through on open items.
- Determine the products, materials and resource needs for each task and ensure that resources are allocated appropriately to meet departmental goals and deadlines.
- Drive and execute site-planning initiatives, including monthly update of site content, features and products to support ongoing marketing initiatives and strategy.
- Communicate project status and maintain marketing reporting, weekly progress updates and major project milestones.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising, or equivalent experience in the industry
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience in project management
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Strong project management skills
- Outstanding attention to detail and project management skills with ability to deliver results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to influence multiple stakeholders and lead cross-functional projects
- Previous experience in digital marketing for e-commerce
- Previous experience in the beauty or hair industry